Sunday, April 24, 2011

Catfish (2010)

Trailer

4.5 sexts out of 5


I LOVE IT when I`m not explicitly positive whether or not a documentary is true or not. I know that there are a lot of good reasons why I shouldn`t believe this story but I really do want to believe it. Now, unfortunately, this is one of those movies that just can not be thoroughly discussed without giving away the money-shot of the entire idea so I`m going to be a good little Jewish boy (like a Schulman) and not spoil this one for all the tens of readers we have because this. movie. is. worthit!

You should definitely watch this movie if you enjoy the following things:

- Jewish boys from Brooklyn
- the Internet
- documentaries
- MTV`s Real Life show minus the moxy of Tabitha Soren
- crazy mind games
- love stories
- crazy Americans
- movie-induced emotional stress

So that`s all for now. I told you I wasn`t going to spoil it for you. Because I`m sooooo glad that I didn`t have it spoiled for me. Put down Angry Birds on your iPad and close the Facebook application on your iPhone for an hour and a half and just enjoy this movie. You will thank me later by commenting and not just Gerard.

Definitely see this movie with your girlfriend but only if you`ve actually met your girlfriend before.

- Bill

1 comment:

  1. bill i netflixed this movie. legit! when he was visiting the woman's house at night and the next morning when they were all freaking out i was about ready to puke!!!!! I don't think I would have had the balls to approach that house...

    ReplyDelete