Saturday, January 29, 2011

Transporter, The (2002)

The Transporter - Trailer

1.5 Chinese Accents out of 5

I was stupid enough to think this would be different than any other Jason Statham movie I have ever watched.  I am a complete idiot for thinking so.

This movie lacked everything except new and fun fighting scenes.  Hence the half a chinese accent it was able to squeeze out on my rating.

Speaking of chinese accents, the girl that was cast to be this guy's love interest turned out to be one of the most uninteresting and downright terrible characters of all time.  She was terrible in every way! And on top of that, she had such a thick accent you could hardly understand a word she was saying.  I almost thought subtitles were necessary.

This was a complete joke.  Jackie Chan movies at least had some decent humor in them, and they were cute.  I'd also like to add I could understand Jackie Chan. 

This movie is just terrible aside from the fight scenes.  Yes, it's mildly entertaining, Crank 1 and 2 were much better.  I will probably still end up seeing the other transporters though...

-Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment